New Middle Park Classic
Cafe, Winebar and Bottle Shop
(03) 9699 6082
Cellarbrations On Armstrong's Wine Centre 20-22 Armstrong St, Middle Park VIC 3206
Breakfast & lunch 7 days from 7am
Thursday - $20 pasta night including a glass of wine
Tapas - Thursday to Saturday from 5pm
Wine bar & bottle shop
Sunday - Tuesday 10am - 8pm
Wednesday to Saturday - 9am - 9pm
Enjoy a mouth-watering menu, delicious coffee, an extensive wine list, and welcoming service at the Victorian Wine Centre in the historic Middle Park Village, Melbourne.
Located between sun-kissed Port Philip Bay and the sprawling greenery of Albert Park, we’re only five minutes from the city centre but easy to reach and are the perfect place to enjoy some peace and quiet away from the bustle of town. With ample parking and Middle Park tram stop just a few minutes from our door, it’s just as convenient to reach us if you’re travelling from further afield.
Making a visit to drink or dine with us guarantees you’ll get to experience local, authentic hospitality, food and wine, not to mention one of Melbourne’s best cups of coffee from our expertly trained Baristas.
We’re proud to entertain many long-standing local and loyal customers who return to us again and again for our second to none service and delectable fare, and below are just a few reasons why we’re worth making a visit to today:
- Caffeine craft – enjoy some of the best coffee in Albert Park
- Boutique wine & beer – take your pick of over 100 different reds and whites, as well as several boutique beers and ales, which you can enjoy in-store or take-away. You can also come along to one of our monthly tastings
- Exquisite cuisine – indulge in contemporary gourmet fare that will delight your taste buds
- Evening entertainment & special offers – join us for one of our lively jazz nights or experience an authentic taste of Italy with our weekly homemade pasta offer
- Charming service – while we welcomed new management in 2015 our signature customer service ethos remains the same. Our passion is to share a little piece of ourselves with every patron. Our service is attentive and personal yet blissfully unobtrusive and for many of our customers the Victorian Wine Centre is a home away from home.
We look forward to welcoming you, your friends and your family for breakfast, lunch or dinner very soon.